Kusaba X is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and to launch other attacks. Versions prior to Kusaba X 0.9.2 are vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Mantis 'manage_proj_cat_add.php' HTML Injection Vulnerability
- phpGraphy 'theme_dir' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Open Ticket Request System (OTRS) 'AgentTicketZoom' Cross-site scripting Vulnerability
- phpBB 'includes/message_parser.php' HTML Injection Vulnerability
- MediaWiki Cross Site Request Forgery Vulnerability