lighttpd is prone to a denial-of-service vulnerability. Remote attackers can exploit this issue to cause the application to hang, denying service to legitimate users.
SVN fixes and patches are available. Please see the references for details.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JNDI information disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- IOServer Trailing Backslash Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Jetty Cross Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Hash Collision Denial Of Service Vulnerability