The host is running LilHTTP Web Server and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to plant XSS backdoors and inject arbitrary SQL statements via crafted XSS payloads. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is caused by improper validation of user-supplied input, passed in the 'name' and 'email' parameter in 'cgitest.html', when handling the 'CGI Form Demo' application.
LilHTTP Server version 2.2 and prior.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Security Bypass Vulnerability - March 2011
- Apache HTTP Server Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Hash Collision Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Parameter Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Admin Console Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability