LiteSpeed Web Server is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers access source code files. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to retrieve certain files from the vulnerable computer in the context of the webserver process. Information obtained may aid in further attacks. LiteSpeed Web Server versions prior to 4.0.15 are affected.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Admin Console Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple CSRF Vulnerabilities
- Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- Apache 'mod_proxy_http' 2.2.9 for Unix Timeout Handling Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Security Bypass Vulnerability - March 2011