This host is missing an important security update according to Mac OS X 10.6.8 Update/Mac OS X Security Update 2011-005.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to gain sensitive information. Impact Level: System
Run Mac Updates and update the Security Update 2011-005, For updates refer to http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1446
The fraudulent certificates were issued by multiple certificate authorities operated by DigiNotar.
Certificate Trust Policy
- Mac OS X Security Update 2009-004
- Microsoft Office Privilege Elevation Vulnerability - 2721015 (Mac OS X)
- Mac OS X 'Internet plug-ins' Unspecified Vulnerability (2012-003)
- Microsoft Silverlight Information Disclosure Vulnerability-2890788 (Mac OS X)
- Mac OS X Certificate Trust Policy Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2011-005)