This host is missing an important security update according to Mac OS X Update/Mac OS X Security Update 2012-001.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of the browser, inject scripts, bypass certain security restrictions or cause a denial-of-service condition. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Mac OS X 10.7.3 or Run Mac Updates and update the Security Update 2012-001 For updates refer to http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
For more information on the vulnerabilities refer the reference section.
Address Book, Apache, CFNetwork, ColorSync, CoreAudio, CoreText, CoreUI curl, Data Security, dovecot, filecmds, ImageIO, Internet Sharing, Libinfo, libresolv, libsecurity, OpenGL, PHP, QuickTime, SquirrelMail, X11, Webmail, Tomcat, WebDAV Sharing.
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Mac OS X 10.5.6 Update / Mac OS X Security Update 2008-008
- Microsoft Silverlight Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities-2861561 (Mac OS X)
- Mac OS X Security Update 2008-007
- Microsoft Office Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities-2663830 (Mac OS X)
- Apple iTunes Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability (Mac OS X)