@Mail is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because the application fails to properly sanitize user- supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may help the attacker steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. The issues affect @Mail 5.61 other versions may also be affected.
- Apache Tomcat Cross-Site Scripting and Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- Adobe ColdFusion HTTP Response Splitting Vulnerability
- Allaire JRun directory browsing vulnerability
- Aardvark Topsites <= 4.2.2 Remote File Inclusion Vulnerability
- 2532|Gigs Directory Traversal And SQL Injection Multiple Vulnerabilities