This host is running MailEnable and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to crash the service by sending HELO command with specially crafted arguments. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade MailEnable version 6 or later, For updates refer to http://www.mailenable.com/
MailEnable SMTP service fails to handle the HELO command. This can be exploited to crash the service via a HELO command with specially crafted arguments.
MailEnable Standard version 1.92 and prior MailEnable Enterprise version 2.0 and prior MailEnable Professional version 2.0 and prior
- Quick 'n Easy Mail Server SMTP Request Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Multiple Vendors STARTTLS Implementation Plaintext Arbitrary Command Injection Vulnerability
- MailEnable 'MESMTRPC.exe' SMTP Service Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Sendmail Group Permissions Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows SMTP Server MX Record Denial of Service Vulnerability