This host is installed with Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and is prone to denial of service attack.
Successful exploitation will allow local attackers to cause a denial of service (crash). Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 1.05.1.1014 or later, For updates refer to https://www.malwarebytes.org
MBAE client does not perform proper input validation during IOCTL call.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit (MBAE) versions prior to 1.05.1.1014 on Windows
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Wireshark Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - July 12 (Windows)
- Wireshark PPP And NFS Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Cisco VPN Client for Windows 'StartServiceCtrlDispatche' Local Denial of Service Vulnerability
- PHP pdo_sql_parser.re 'PDO' extension DoS vulnerability (Windows)
- ISC BIND 9 'RRSIG' Record Type Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability