This host is running MantisBT and is prone to Cross-site scripting Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to conduct cross-site scripting attacks. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to MantisBT version 1.2.2 or later For updates refer to http://www.mantisbt.org/download.php
The application allows remote authenticated users to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via an HTML document with a '.gif' filename extension, related to inline attachments.
MantisBT version prior to 1.2.2
- BasiliX Arbitrary File Disclosure Vulnerability
- NetSaro Enterprise Messenger Cross Site Scripting and HTML Injection Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat mod_jk Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Bugzilla Group Selection During Bug Creation Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- phpWebSite 'page_id' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability