This host is running MariaDB and is prone to security bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to more easily gain access to a user's account via a brute-force attack. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to MariaDB version 5.2.14, 5.3.12, 5.5.29 or later, For updates refer to https://mariadb.org
Flaw that is triggered when a remote attacker attempts to login to a user's account via the COM_CHANGE_USER command. This command fails to properly disconnect the attacker from the server upon a failed login attempt.
MariaDB versions 5.5.x before 5.5.29, 5.3.x before 5.3.12, and 5.2.x before 5.2.14
Get the installed version of MariaDB with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- IBM DB2 'DT_RPATH' Insecure Library Loading Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Win)
- IBM DB2 Chaining Functionality DRDA Module DoS Vulnerability
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 July-2013 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerability-06 July-2013 (Windows)