This host is installed with MariaDB and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attacker to crash the program via a crafted geometry feature that specifies a large number of points. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to MariaDB 5.1.68, 5.2.15, 5.3.13, 5.5.30 or later, For updates refer to https://mariadb.org
Numeric calculation error occurs due to an improper handling of geometry feature while converting a binary string representation of a raw geometry object to a textual representation.
MariaDB version 5.5.x before 5.5.30, 5.3.x before 5.3.13, 5.2.x before 5.2.15, and 5.1.x before 5.1.68 on Windows
Get the installed version of MariaDB with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- PostgreSQL 'intarray' Module 'gettoken()' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Server Component 'Optimizer' Unspecified vulnerability Oct-2013 (Windows)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Components Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM solidDB 'SELECT' Statement Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-04 Feb15 (Windows)