The remote host is running the MDaemon IMAP server. It is possible to crash the remote version of this software by by sending a too long argument to the 'SELECT' or 'EXAMINE' commands. This problem allows an attacker to make the remote service crash, thus preventing legitimate users from receiving e-mails.
Upgrade to newest version of this software
- ISC BIND 9 'RRSIG' Record Type Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Local Denial of Service Vulnerability-01 Oct2013 (Mac OS X)
- ngIRCd SSL/TLS Support MOTD Request Multiple Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- Firefox Browser designMode Null Pointer Dereference DoS Vulnerability - Linux
- OpenOffice senddoc Insecure Temporary File Creation Vulnerability (Win)