This host is running Media Player Classic (MPC) Webserver and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site and cause denial of service. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Multiple flaws are due to improper validation of user-supplied input via the 'path' parameter to browser.html and buffer overflow occurs when large data is sent to the default port 13579.
MPC (Media Player Classic) version 1.6.4
- Lotus Domino administration databases
- Apache Traffic Server Synthetic Health Checks Remote DoS Vulnerability
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- Xerver HTTP Server Web Administration Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Media Player Classic (MPC) Webserver Multiple Vulnerabilities