Mereo is prone to a remote buffer-overflow vulnerability because it fails to perform adequate boundary checks on user-supplied input before copying it to an insufficiently sized memory buffer. An attacker can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition. Mereo 1.9.2 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- KMPlayer '.mp3' File Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Sync Breeze Server Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Sendmail Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Cyrus IMAP Server SIEVE Script Handling Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Firebird Relational Database CNCT Group Number Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Win)