This host is missing important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS08-065.
Successful exploitation could allow remote code execution by sending a specially crafted RPC request and can take complete control of an affected system. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS08-065.mspx
The flaw exists due to a boundary error when parsing RPC requests to the Message Queuing (MSMQ).
Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and prior.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft Embedded OpenType Font Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (961371))
- Blended Threat Vulnerability in SearchPath Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (959426)
- Microsoft Expression Design Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2651018)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (950759)
- Microsoft IE Developer Tools WMITools and Windows Messenger ActiveX Control Vulnerability (2508272)