This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS09-018.
Remote attackers could execute arbitrary code on the affected system thus taking complete control of that system and may cause denial od service. Impact Level: System/Application.
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms09-018.mspx
The flaw is due to - Incorrect freeing of memory when processing specially crafted LDAP or LDAPS requests. - Improperly memory management while executing LDAP or LDAPS requests that contain specific OID filters.
Microsoft Windows 2K Service Pack 4 and prior Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Windows 2K3 Service Pack 2 and prior
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (972260)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2693777)
- Microsoft Hyper-V Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2893986)
- Microsoft DNS Resolution Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2509553)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities (2870699)