The host is running Microsoft ASP .NET and is prone to Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to conduct cross-site scripting attacks against the form control via vectors related to an attribute.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to error in the handling of 'HtmlContainerControl', which does not prevent setting the 'InnerHtml' property on a control that inherits from HtmlContainerControl when processing the vectors related to an attribute.
Microsoft ASP.NET version 2.0 and prior.
- Opera web browser news url denial of service vulnerability
- Microsoft ASP.NET Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- Fraudulent Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability (2524375)
- MS Windows Fraudulent Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability (2641690)
- Mozilla/Firefox security manager certificate handling DoS