This host is running Windows Operating System and is prone to Autorun Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker execute arbitrary codes in the context of the affected Windows system and can gain sensitive information or can make the system resources completely unavailable. Impact Level: System/Network
Apply the security patch (KB950582). http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?pocId=7&freetext=KB950582&DisplayLang=en
MS Windows OSes are not able to enforce the 'Autorun' and 'NoDriveTypeAutoRun' registry values. Allows physically proximate attackers to execute malicious code by inserting CD-ROM media, inserting DVD media, connecting a USB device, connecting a Firewire device, by mapping a network drive, by clicking on an icon under My Computer\Devices with Removable Storage and AutoPlay dialog related to the Autorun.inf file.
Microsoft Windows 2K SP4 / XP SP2 / 2003 SP2 and prior. Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1 and prior Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1 and prior
- Microsoft Office Products Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Windows Messenger is installed
- Microsoft Windows DNS Memory Corruption Vulnerability - Mar09
- Microsoft WMI Administrative Tools ActiveX Control Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Invalid Object Type Remote Code Execution Vulnerability