This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-053.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code with SYSTEM-level privileges. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms11-053 ****** NOTE: Ignore this warning if 'Windows Vista Feature Pack for Wireless' is not installed on Windows Vista Service Pack 1 ******
The flaw is due to the way an object in memory is accessed when it has not been correctly initialized or has been deleted.
Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows 7 x32/x64 Edition Service Pack 1 and prior
- Microsoft Embedded OpenType Font Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (961371))
- Microsoft Data Access Components Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2560656)
- Microsoft DirectShow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (977935)
- Microsoft Data Analyzer ActiveX Control Vulnerability (978262)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2878890)