This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS10-013.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to crash an affected system or execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into visiting a specially crafted web page. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms10-013.mspx
The flaw is caused by a heap overflow error in the Microsoft DirectShow component when handling malformed AVI files.
Microsoft Windows 7 Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and prior Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Windows 2003 Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1/2 and prior Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1/2 and prior
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (953838)
- Embedded OpenType Font Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (982132)
- Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft Silverlight Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2651026)
- Microsoft Excel Could Allow Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (954066)
- ISA Server 2000 and Proxy Server 2.0 Internet Content Spoofing (888258)