This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-030.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attacker to execute arbitrary code in the context of the NetworkService account. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms11-030.mspx
The flaws are due to the way the DNS client handles specially crafted LLMNR queries.
Micorsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and prior Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Windows 2003 Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and prior
- Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (956416)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Authentication Bypass and Spoofing Vulnerabilities (2836440)
- Microsoft Active Directory Denial of Service Vulnerability (953235)
- Internet Information Services (IIS) FTP Service Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2489256)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Open Data Protocol DOS Vulnerability (2769327)