This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS09-009.
Successful exploitation could allow execution of arbitrary code by tricking a user into opening a specially crafted Excel file. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms09-009.mspx
Flaws are due to Memory corruption error and an invalid object access when processing a malformed Excel document, which in cause a application crash.
Microsoft Office Excel 2K SP3 Microsoft Office Excel 2k2 SP3 Microsoft Office Excel 2k3 SP3 Microsoft Office Excel 2k7 SP1
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft Hyper-V Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2893986)
- Active Directory Could Allow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (957280)
- Microsoft Help and Support Center Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2229593)
- Message Queuing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (951071)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2800277)