This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS09-009.
Successful exploitation could allow execution of arbitrary code by tricking a user into opening a specially crafted Excel file. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms09-009.mspx
Flaws are due to Memory corruption error and an invalid object access when processing a malformed Excel document, which in cause a application crash.
Microsoft Office Excel 2K SP3 Microsoft Office Excel 2k2 SP3 Microsoft Office Excel 2k3 SP3 Microsoft Office Excel 2k7 SP1
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft IIS Security Bypass Vulnerability (970483)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Data Stream Handling Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (947864)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Memory Corruption Vulnerability (2755801)
- ADODB.Stream object from Internet Explorer (KB870669)
- Message Queuing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (951071) - Remote