This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-082.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause the application to become unresponsive or to crash, denying service to legitimate users. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms11-082
Multiple flaws are due to input validation errors when processing certain requests can be exploited to trigger an infinite loop, corrupt memory and cause the snabase.exe, snaserver.exe, snalink.exe, or mngagent.exe process to stop responding via specially crafted requests sent to UDP port 1478 or TCP ports 1477 and 1478.
Microsoft Host Integration Server 2009/2010 Microsoft Host Integration Server 2006 SP1 and prior Microsoft Host Integration Server 2004 SP1 and prior
- Microsoft Windows SAMR Protocol Security Bypass Vulnerability (2934418)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Chart Control Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2567943)
- Microsoft SharePoint Multiple Privilege Escalation Vulnerabilities (2451858)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Denial of Service Vulnerability (2990931)
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-056