The host is running Microsoft IIS Webserver and is prone to stack based buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the remote unauthenticated attackers to force the IIS server to become unresponsive until the IIS service is restarted manually by the administrator. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms10-065.mspx
The flaw is due to a stack overflow error in the in the IIS worker process which can be exploited using a crafted POST request to hosted 'ASP' pages.
Microsoft Internet Information Services version 6.0
- HP System Management Homepage Multiple Vulnerabilities
- PHP Built-in WebServer 'Content-Length' Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities - March 2011
- Microsoft IIS WebDAV Remote Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- CoreHTTP CGI Support Remote Command Execution Vulnerability