The host is running Microsoft IIS Webserver and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to misconfiguration of IIS Server, which allows to access default pages when the server is not used.
Microsoft Internet Information Services
- LiteSpeed Web Server Source Code Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache UserDir Sensitive Information Disclosure
- Cherokee URI Directory Traversal Vulnerability and Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities January 2010
- IIS 5.0 Sample App reveals physical path of web root