This host is missing important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS99-033.
Successful exploitation will allows remote users to crash the application leading to denial of service condition or execute arbitrary code. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms99-033
The FTP service in IIS has an unchecked buffer in a component that processes 'list' commands. A constructed 'list' request could cause arbitrary code to execute on the server via a classic buffer overrun technique.
Microsoft Internet Information Services version 3.0 and 4.0
- Checks for MS HOTFIX for snmp buffer overruns
- Microsoft Expression Design Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2651018)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities (2879017)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Multiple Vulnerabilities (2916607)
- Consent User Interface Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (2442962)