This host is missing important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS99-033.
Successful exploitation will allows remote users to crash the application leading to denial of service condition or execute arbitrary code. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms99-033
The FTP service in IIS has an unchecked buffer in a component that processes 'list' commands. A constructed 'list' request could cause arbitrary code to execute on the server via a classic buffer overrun technique.
Microsoft Internet Information Services version 3.0 and 4.0
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (928090)
- Message Queuing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (951071) - Remote
- Microsoft DNS Resolution Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2509553)
- Microsoft Hyper-V Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2893986)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (950759)