This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS09-020.
Remote attackers could exploit this issue to bypass authentication and gain unauthorized read and upload access to protected folders. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms09-020.mspx
The flaw is due to, - WebDAV extension does not properly decode requested URLs, which could cause an incorrect configuration to be applied. - WebDav fails to verify credentials before accessing password-protected resources when handling HTTP GET or PROPFIND requests containig a Unicode encoded character with a 'Translate: f' header.
Microsoft Windows 2K Service Pack 4 and prior Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Windows 2k3 Service Pack 2 and prior
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (953838)
- .NET JIT Compiler Vulnerability
- Microsoft Foundation Classes Could Allow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2387149)
- Microsoft .NET Common Language Runtime Code Execution Vulnerability (974378)
- Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (956416)