This host is missing a security update according to Microsoft Security Advisory (2755801).
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code, corrupt memory or cause a denial of service condition. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/advisory/2755801
Unspecified flaw due to improper sanitization of user-supplied input.
Microsoft Windows 8 Microsoft Windows 8.1 Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft DirectShow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (977935)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (950759)
- Message Queuing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (951071)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2693777)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (3000414)