A flaw exists in the ISA Server DNS intrusion detection application filter. An attacker could exploit the vulnerability by sending a specially formed request to an ISA Server computer that is publishing a DNS server, which could then result in a denial of service to the published DNS server.
- Microsoft Windows SAMR Protocol Security Bypass Vulnerability (2934418)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2538814)
- Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront Threat Management Gateway DoS Vulnerability (961759)
- Microsoft Windows Defender Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2847927)
- Microsoft Office Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability (2961033)