A flaw exists in the ISA Server DNS intrusion detection application filter. An attacker could exploit the vulnerability by sending a specially formed request to an ISA Server computer that is publishing a DNS server, which could then result in a denial of service to the published DNS server.
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (3000431)
- Microsoft Windows Message Queuing Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (971032)
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory Denial of Service Vulnerability (2853587)
- Microsoft Windows SAMR Protocol Security Bypass Vulnerability (2934418)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Chart Control Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2567943)