A flaw exists in the ISA Server DNS intrusion detection application filter. An attacker could exploit the vulnerability by sending a specially formed request to an ISA Server computer that is publishing a DNS server, which could then result in a denial of service to the published DNS server.
- Microsoft Groove Server HTML Sanitisation Component XSS Vulnerability (2821818)
- Microsoft SharePoint Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2028554)
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Tampering Vulnerability (2969259)
- Microsoft Office Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability (3033857)
- Microsoft Visio Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2834692)