This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS10-029.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to spoof IPv6 addresses and information disclosure and other attacks may also be possible. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms10-029.mspx
The flaw is due to an error in 'ISATAP' Component when handling 'IPv4' address, allows an attacker to spoof an IPv6 address so that it can bypass filtering devices that rely on the source IPv6 address.
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Windows 2003 Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1/2 and prior. Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1/2 and prior.
- Active Directory Certificate Services Web Enrollment Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability (2518295)
- Microsoft OneNote Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2816264)
- Microsoft Windows Local Procedure Call Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (2898715)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2538814)
- Microsoft Windows 'HTTP.sys' Denial of Service Vulnerability (2829254)