This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-028.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to cause the iSCSI service to stop responding via specially crafted iSCSI packets. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/ms14-028
Flaw is due to an error when handling large amounts of specially crafted iSCSI packets.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Service Pack 1 and prior
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft SQL Server Report Manager Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability (2754849)
- Microsoft Office Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2909976)
- Microsoft ASP.NET Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2418042)
- Microsoft Report Viewer Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2578230)
- Microsoft Client/Server Run-time Subsystem Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (978037)