This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS10-014.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a vulnerable Windows domain controller to stop responding. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms10-014.mspx
The issue is caused by a NULL pointer dereference error when handling 'Ticket-Granting-Ticket' renewal requests sent by a client on a remote non-Windows realm in a mixed-mode Kerberos implementation.
Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and prior. Microsoft Windows 2003 Service Pack 2 and prior. Microsoft Windows 2008 Service Pack 3 and prior.
- Microsoft Windows 'HTTP.sys' Denial of Service Vulnerability (2829254)
- Microsoft SQL Server Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability (2984340) - Remote
- Microsoft MS00-058 security check
- Microsoft Exchange and Windows SMTP Service Denial of Service Vulnerability (981832)
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory Denial of Service Vulnerability (2853587)