This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-032.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to obtain sensitive information that may aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms14-032
Certain unspecified input is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in context of an affected site.
Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- ASP.NET MVC Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability (2990942)
- Microsoft Windows Message Queuing Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (971032)
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory Denial of Service Vulnerability (2853587)
- Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront Threat Management Gateway DoS Vulnerability (961759)
- Microsoft Windows Media Center Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2978742)