This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS09-061.
Remote attackers could execute arbitrary code and compromise the affected system. Impact Level: System.
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms09-061.mspx
- An unspecified error can be exploited to obtain a managed pointer to stack memory which can be used to overwrite data at that stack location. - An error in the type equality check can be exploited to cast an object of one type into another type. - An error when handling interfaces can be exploited by malicious .NET or Silverlight applications to corrupt memory.
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/SP 1 Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 SP 1 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP 1/SP 2
- Microsoft .NET Framework Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2800277)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (931768)
- Microsoft Active Accessibility Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2623699)
- Microsoft Active Directory Denial of Service Vulnerability (953235)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (933566)