This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS10-060.
Successful exploitation will let remote attackers to execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into visiting a specially crafted web page. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/MS10-060
This flaw is caused by an error in the way the Common Language Runtime (CLR) handles delegates to virtual methods, which could be exploited to execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into visiting a malicious web page containing a specially crafted XBAP (XAML browser application).
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/SP 1 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP1/SP2
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (956390)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (3005210)
- Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (968557)
- Internet Information Services (IIS) FTP Service Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2489256)
- Microsoft .NET Framework and Silverlight Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2604930)