This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS12-016.
Successful exploitation could allow attacker to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will likely result in a denial-of-service condition. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms12-016
Multiple flaws are due to - An unspecified error when handling un-managed objects can be exploited via a specially crafted XAML Browser Application (XBAP). - An error when calculating certain buffer lengths can be exploited to corrupt memory via a specially crafted XAML Browser Application (XBAP).
Microsoft Silverlight 4.0 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
- ISA Server 2000 and Proxy Server 2.0 Internet Content Spoofing (888258)
- Message Queuing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (951071)
- Microsoft Help and Support Center Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2229593)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2958732)
- Microsoft Hyper-V Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2893986)