This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS12-016.
Successful exploitation could allow attacker to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will likely result in a denial-of-service condition. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms12-016
Multiple flaws are due to - An unspecified error when handling un-managed objects can be exploited via a specially crafted XAML Browser Application (XBAP). - An error when calculating certain buffer lengths can be exploited to corrupt memory via a specially crafted XAML Browser Application (XBAP).
Microsoft Silverlight 4.0 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Groove Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2494047)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2745030)
- Microsoft IIS FTP Server 'Malformed FTP List Request' DOS Vulnerability
- Microsoft DNS Resolution Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2509553)
- Microsoft Active Directory LDAP Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (969805)