This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-066.
Successful exploitation could allow attacker to gain access to sensitive information that may aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms11-066.mspx
The flaw is due to an error in the ASP.NET Chart controls when encountering special characters within a URI. This can be exploited to read the contents of arbitrary files in the web site directory or subdirectories via a specially crafted GET request to a server hosting the Chart controls.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Microsoft Chart Control for .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Microsoft SharePoint Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2028554)
- Microsoft Windows Media Service Handshake Sequence DoS Vulnerability
- Microsoft .NET Framework Security Bypass Vulnerability (2984625)
- Microsoft Outlook Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2894514)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager XSS Vulnerability (2741528)