This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-069.
Successful exploitation could allow attacker to bypass certain security restrictions or gain knowledge of sensitive information. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms11-069
The flaw is due to an error when validating the trust level within the System.Net.Sockets namespace and can be exploited to bypass CAS (Code Access Security) restrictions or disclose information via a specially crafted web page viewed using a browser that supports XBAPs (XAML Browser Applications).
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Office Web Apps HTML Sanitisation Component XSS Vulnerability (2821818)
- Microsoft 'ISATAP' Component Spoofing Vulnerability (978338)
- Flaw in SMB Signing Could Enable Group Policy to be Modified (329170)
- Microsoft Office nformation Disclosure Vulnerability (957699)
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-056