This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-009.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to bypass certain security mechanism and cause denial of service.
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms14-009
Multiple flaws due to, - ASP.NET does not properly identify stale HTTP connections. - An error within the .NET framework when handling certain COM objects. - Additionally, some unspecified weakness exists.
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5.1, 4.0, 4.5 and 4.5.1
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft Bluetooth Stack Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2566220)
- Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (968557)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities (2879017)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (928090)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Multiple Vulnerabilities (2861561)