This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS12-025.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the currently logged-in user. Failed attacks will cause denial-of-service conditions. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms12-025
The flaw is due to an error within the .NET CRL (Common Language Runtime) when handling certain parameters passed to a function and can be exploited via a specially crafted web page.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
- Message Queuing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (951071) - Remote
- Checks for MS HOTFIX for snmp buffer overruns
- Microsoft DNS Resolution Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2509553)
- Microsoft IIS Authentication Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (982666)
- Microsoft .NET Common Language Runtime Code Execution Vulnerability (974378)