This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS13-104.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to disclose certain sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-104
The flaw is due to the application improperly handling response while attempting to open a hosted file and can be exploited to disclose tokens used to authenticate the user on a SharePoint or other Microsoft Office server site.
Microsoft Office 2013
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft SharePoint Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2663841)
- Exchange 2000 Exhaust CPU Resources (Q320436)
- Microsoft FrontPage Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2825621)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Security Bypass Vulnerability (2984625)
- Microsoft Exchange and Windows SMTP Service Denial of Service Vulnerability (981832)