This host is installed with microsoft product(s) and is prone to insecure library loading vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow the attackers to execute arbitrary code and conduct DLL hijacking attacks. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes mentioned in the advisory from the below link. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms11-055
The flaw is due to the application insecurely loading certain librairies from the current working directory, which could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into opening a file from a network share.
Microsoft Visio 2003. Microsoft Office Groove 2007. Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007/2010.
CVE CVE-2010-3141, CVE-2010-3142, CVE-2010-3146, CVE-2010-3148
CVSS Base Score: 9.3
- Microsoft HTML Help Workshop buffer overflow vulnerability
- Microsoft Autorun Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability (08-038)
- Microsoft Windows2k3 Active Directory 'BROWSER ELECTION' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- JS.Scob.Trojan or Download.Ject Trojan
- Microsoft Windows win32k.sys Driver 'CreateDIBPalette()' BOF Vulnerability