This host is installed with microsoft product(s) and is prone to insecure library loading vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow the attackers to execute arbitrary code and conduct DLL hijacking attacks. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes mentioned in the advisory from the below link. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms11-055
The flaw is due to the application insecurely loading certain librairies from the current working directory, which could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into opening a file from a network share.
Microsoft Visio 2003. Microsoft Office Groove 2007. Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007/2010.
CVE CVE-2010-3141, CVE-2010-3142, CVE-2010-3146, CVE-2010-3148
CVSS Base Score: 9.3
- Mozilla/Firefox user interface spoofing
- Microsoft Windows SMB2 '_Smb2ValidateProviderCallback()' Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows DNS Memory Corruption Vulnerability - Mar09
- Microsoft WMI Administrative Tools ActiveX Control Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Windows ActiveX Control Multiple Vulnerabilities (2647518)