This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-017.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute the arbitrary code, cause memory corruption and compromise the system. Impact Level: System/Application
Apply the patch from below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms14-017
Multiple flaws are due to an error within, - Microsoft Word when handling certain RTF-formatted data can be exploited to corrupt memory. - Microsoft Office File Format Converter when handling certain files can be exploited to corrupt memory. - Microsoft Word when handling certain files can be exploited to cause a stack-based buffer overflow.
Microsoft Office 2011 on Mac OS X
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Apple Mac OS X 'i386_set_ldt()' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Apple iTunes Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 2
- Microsoft Office Word Remote Code Execution Vulnerability-2680352 (Mac OS X)
- Microsoft Office Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities-2858300 (Mac OS X)