This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-024.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to bypass the ASLR security feature, which helps protect users from a broad class of vulnerabilities. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms14-024
A security feature bypass flaw exists because the MSCOMCTL common controls library used by Microsoft Office software does not properly implement Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR).
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 and prior
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft Client/Server Run-time Subsystem Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (978037)
- Microsoft JScript and VBScript Scripting Engines Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2475792)
- Microsoft OneNote Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2816264)
- Microsoft MS00-058 security check
- Microsoft Windows Kernel Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2813170)