This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-024.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to bypass the ASLR security feature, which helps protect users from a broad class of vulnerabilities. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms14-024
A security feature bypass flaw exists because the MSCOMCTL common controls library used by Microsoft Office software does not properly implement Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR).
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 and prior
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft iSCSI Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (2962485)
- Microsoft SharePoint SafeHTML Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (2412048)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Denial of Service Vulnerability (2990931)
- Microsoft Products HTML Sanitisation Component XSS Vulnerability (2741517)
- Microsoft Windows 'HTTP.sys' Denial of Service Vulnerability (2829254)