This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS15-013.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to reliably predict the memory offsets of specific instructions which may allow arbitrary code execution. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms15-013
A security feature bypass vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office when it fails to use the Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) security feature.
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 and prior.
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-033
- Microsoft Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2778344)
- Microsoft SQL Server Report Manager Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability (2754849)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Security Bypass Vulnerability (2984625)
- Microsoft Host Integration Server Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (2607670)