This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS13-106.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to bypass the ASLR security feature and disclose certain sensitive information. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-106
A Microsoft Office shared component does not properly implement Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR).
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 and prior
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft VS Team Foundation Server SignalR XSS Vulnerability (2905244)
- Microsoft File Handling Component Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2922229)
- Microsoft Visual Studio Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2651019)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager XSS Vulnerability (2741528)
- Microsoft RDP flaws could allow sniffing and DOS(Q324380)