This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS13-035.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to bypass certain security restrictions and conduct cross-site scripting and spoofing attacks. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-035
Certain unspecified input is not properly sanitized within the HTML Sanitation component before being returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in context of an affected site.
Microsoft Office Web Apps 2010 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Kerberos Denial of Service Vulnerability (977290)
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2904244)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Denial of Service Vulnerability (2990931)
- Microsoft Windows Media Service Handshake Sequence DoS Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows Kernel Mode Drivers Privilege Escalation Vulnerabilities (979559)