The host has Microsoft Organization Chart, which is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability.
Enticing the victim into opening a malicious crafted Organization Chart document, remote attackers can crash the application or execute arbitrary code on the affected system within the context of the affected application. Impact Level : Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one. For updates refer to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ork2003/HA011402441033.aspx
Microsoft Organization Chart is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability. The flaw is due to memory access violation error when opening malicious Organization Chart document.
MS Organization Chart versions 2.0 (11.0.5614.0) and prior on Windows (all).
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 and earlier vulnerability (Win)
- MS Windows Help and Support Center Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows win32k.sys Driver 'CreateDIBPalette()' BOF Vulnerability
- Computer Associates WebScan ActiveX Control Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Organization Chart Remote Code Execution Vulnerability