This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS13-094.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to disclose certain sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-094
The flaw is due to an error during the expansion of the S/MIME certificate metadata when validating the X.509 certificate chain and can be exploited to gain knowledge IP addresses and open TCP ports from the host and the connected LAN via a specially crafted S/MIME certificate sent in an email.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 Microsoft Outlook 2007 Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Outlook 2010 Service Pack 2 and prior
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft JScript and VBScript Scripting Engines Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2475792)
- Flaw in SMB Signing Could Enable Group Policy to be Modified (329170)
- Microsoft Windows DirectWrite Denial of Service Vulnerability (2665364)
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-033
- Microsoft SharePoint Multiple Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2695502)